>.< Déjà vu...CareLess .... BathRoom Flooding >.<
Last nite was a repeated nightmare.... bathroom... water...again. Since the last time cleaning up flooding bathroom due to the cotted toilet, this time is déjà vu...but
it was my mistake... I forgot to close the tap water from the sink
while I was enjoying my hot warm shower. So... at the moment I
realized... my slippers were floating on the bathroom floor. And, of
cos, it took me an hour to clean that up...SUCKs! Hate that and now I am suffering water-phobia.
Although it is a nice exercise, it makes me tooooo tired that I fell a sleep at work... Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz. Too quiet of the office,no sunlight, after lunch.. lethargy ...Zzzz
Along with my tired body, I went to audit a class in Brooklyn. It was a long way to go there + raining... but ... I enjoy it. Meeting my colleague's friend, Calvin, the instructor. He seems to be a nice guy who is enthusiastic on teaching people, or share his knowledge. I asked him quite alot of questions about programming...yea... programming... I am coming, wait for me!
As the punishment for the negligent last night, I cannot take shower tonight bcos there is leakage... the house owner will fix the problem, until then, no shower...
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment