Wednesday, July 30, 2008

~ * ~ Master Cleanse ~ * ~ Day 2 - Tired

Cannot believe how tired I would get. I went to bed last night before 10p. It has been really long time I haven't sleep that early & long in a weekday/weekend. I am really night owl, never go the bed before midnight.

The day is so hard to pass through!! I am so drowsy; Cannot focus all day; Of course, I am hungry too! So sorry, that I didn't do much work since things aren't working, as well as I am not working well.

By the evening, I decided I just go home. Well, not straight home, since I planned ahead to go shop for wedding gifts and gym. I went to shop a little, just about 2 hours of walks. Not really in the mood of shopping, as you know, I was really tired. On my way home, I was debating with myself should I go home, or the gym. I really am
tried. Unlike after excess exercises tired, more close to exhausted tired. As the result, of course, I went home straight.

Is another pass out! After I had my lemonades for the night, I slept.......
Poopie - is not major as I read from other blog, and expected; sort of disappointed.

No comments: