~ * ~ * Pre- Master Cleanse * ~ *~ 27th July 2008 (Sun) - Day 0
Master Cleanse, for those who don't know, it is a 10 days diet system that helps ones to clean up their digestive system, is developed by Stanley Burroughs.
For more information, please google it :)
I got to know this diet/fest from my colleague. She did it every quarter, so I decided to join her in this quarter. Lots of thanks to her, I will have the courage, and a real guide/buddy to start my 10 days long journey. (given the fact that I can't even finish 7-days vegetable diet!)
Well, well~ it might be too early to say, but I am kinda feeling good about completing the diet with someone really experienced, and determined in the diet/fest.
Things started early this week, we went out to the Whole Food shopping (since the ingredients need to be organic). Cannot deny my colleague is really professional at this; she corrected every single little thing, from the diet ingredient to the toothpaste to the water. She reminded and warned me every single little details precisely. Although I felt like she is being way too serious, but it got me listen and would like to be serious about it as well. Thank you so much!!!
So today, the day before the fest begin, I went to the local organic food store to get the lemons, and the 99 cents store to get the measure cup and spoons. I read the book before; however, I didn't pay too much attention on the little details before. Now, I am reading the book and the recipe in details and planning ahead. Kind a feel good because I am a very much planning person, and life has been out of my plan lately, so I feel like I am gaining my control here, just a little :)
Anyway, tonight, I will be having my laxative tea first time to prepare myself for the diet/fest tomorrow. A little scare... good luck to me ...
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment