~ * ~ Master Cleanse ~ * ~ Day 5 - Half way through!
Woo Hoo!! How excited it is!! It is half way through the 10 days cleanse~
My colleague and I are so happy about it. Especially, I am excited as I am amazed that I am able not to eat for 5 days straight. I guess for most of the people (me included) will wonder if a person could survive without eating 5 days. And the answer is YES; I did it Woo hoo~
For anyone who want to try this cleansing diet; please do beware of the excretion in the morning. It really takes me long time to have it done with in the morning. I was warned in the 1st day of the diet to beware of that; however, the system has kick in just yet; In these 2 days, the system works properly, and the time I spent in the morning .... really..... is quite a lot (compare to my usual get ready time)
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment